That Council PERMITS that consideration of Final Reading of proposed Bylaw No. 9283, 2021 BE WITHHELD until the following requirements have been met to the satisfaction of Administration:
- Receipt of a Traffic Impact Analysis;
- Receipt of a Servicing Brief;
- Receipt of a Geotechnical Report; and
- Registration of a Section 219 Covenant that:
- Restricts the maximum density to 22 dwelling units per hectare;
- Prohibits apartment housing;
- Limits four-unit housing and row housing to no more than 20% of the total dwelling units;
- Limits two-unit housing to no more than 20% of the total dwelling units;
- Prohibits secondary suites within two-unit housing, four-unit housing and row housing;
- Restricts two-unit housing being located adjacent to two-unit housing; and
- Restricts two-unit housing with symmetrical facades.
In addition, any recommendations presented in the preceding items must be addressed to the satisfaction of the Director of Planning and Development.